What kind of coach would I be if I didn’t give you an assignment?
- Identify two self-care activities you will engage in the next two weeks.
- Write down when and where you will do these activities. Get specific.
- Who will hold you accountable?
- Repeat the above actions for the next 3 months. Feel free to substitute your self care activities with new ones.
6 Jump start activities
- Comedy- watch something hilariously funny. Find your favorite comedians on Youtube or on satellite radio. Laughter really is good medicine.
- Change of scenery- switch up your lunch routine and do not eat at your desk. Take a walk or listen to music in your car
- Call an old friend or relative who you love to talk to. The person who makes your heart smile.
- Do something creative, even if you’re not creative. Paint, draw, dance, sing,
- Get some fresh air. Even in the winter. Breathe long and deep.
- If you don’t know how, google simple stretches.
Are you ready to commit to ‘Me-Time’? You’re not alone. Join me for my FREE Guilt Free ‘Me-Time’Master class February 17 or February 18. Register HERE: https://dr-rae.leadpages.co/me-time/